AVM321S/AVM32S: 1000N Actator with analog SUT positioner
For actuation of 2 and 3-way valves. For controllers with constant output (0...10V or 4...20mA) or switching output (2-point or 3-point control).
Automatic adaptation to valve, optimal operator convenience, precision control and high energy efficiency with minimal operaing noise.
• BLDC motor (brushless DC) with SUT (Superior Universal Technology) electronic control unit of the third generation and electronic load-dependent cut-off.
• Automatic detection of applied control signal (continuous or switching), operating display with bi-colour LED.
• Automatic adaptation to the stroke of the valve, between 10 and 20 mm.
• Low operating noise.
• With the built-in absolute distance measurement system, the position is always maintained in the case of power failure.
• The direction of operation, characteristic (linear/equal percentage), positioning time and control signal (voltage/current) can be adjusted via coding switches.
• Integrated forced operation can be set via coding switches (with selectable direction of operation).
• Easy re-initialisation using a coding switch.
• Crank handle for external manual adjustment with motor cut-off.
• Simple assembly with valve; spindle is automatically connected after control voltage is applied.
• Numerous adapters enable the unit to be fitted onto non-Clorius valves.
• Electrical parallel operation of five actuators.
• Parameterisation option via the BUS interface.
• Three-piece housing made of flame-retardant yellow/black plastic and seals with type of protection IP54.
• Maintenance-free gearbox made of plastic; threaded spindle and gearbox base-plates made of steel.
• Patented drive-valve coupling.
• Mounting column made of aluminium.
• Fixing bracket made of cast light alloy for valve fitting with 20 mm stroke and made of plastic for valve fitting with 10 mm stroke.
• Electrical connections (max. 1.5 mm²) with screw terminals.
• Two break-out cable inlets for metric cable glands made of plastic M20 × 1.5
Download data sheet.