AVM324S: 2500N Actuator with analog SUT positioner.
For using with 2 or 3-way valves. For controllers with continuous output (0...10V or 4...20mA) or switching output (2-point or 3-point control).
Automatic adaptation to valve, precision control and hgh energy efficiency with minimal operating noise.
• Stepping motor with Superior Universal Technology (SUT) electronic control unit and electronic, force-dependent cut-off.
• Simple assembly with valve; spindle is automatically connected after control voltage is applied (patented system).
• Automatic detection of applied control signal (constant or switched); indicated by two LEDs.
• Coding switches for selecting characteristic and running time.
• Type of characteristic (linear/quadratic/equal-percentage) can be set on the actuator.
• Automatic adaptation to the stroke of the valve (min. valve stroke 8 mm, max. valve stroke 49 mm).
• The measured stroke is saved and is not lost even in the event of a power failure.
• Direction of operation can be selected via screw terminals when making the electrical connection.
• Crank handle for external manual adjustment with motor cut-off and as trigger for a re-initialisation.
• Power supply 230 V with module or direct connection for 24 V~ / 24 V=; continuous activation also admissible with 230 V.
• Maintenance-free gear unit made of sintered steel; gearbox base-plate made of steel.
• Mounting column made of stainless steel; mounting bracket made of cast light alloy for fitting the valve.
• Electrical connections (max. 2.5 mm²) with screw terminals.
• Three break-out cable inlets for M20 × 1.5 (2×) and M16 × 1.5.
Download data sheet.