AVF234S: 2000N Actuator with analog SUT positioner and spring return
For using with 2 or 3-way valves. For controllers with continuous output (0...10V or 4...20mA) or switchig output(2-point or 3-point control). For applications where a fail-safe function is required.
Automatic adaptation to valve, precision control and high energy efficiency with minimal operating noise.
• Spring return moves to end position in the event of a power failure/interruption or when a limit controller is activated
• Stepping motor with Superior Universal Technology (SUT) electronic control unit and electronic, force-dependent cut-off
• Simple assembly with valve; spindle is automatically connected after control voltage is applied (patented system)
• Automatic detection of applied control signal (constant or switched); indicated by two LEDs
• Coding switches for selecting characteristic and running time
• Type of characteristic (linear/quadratic/equal-percentage) can be set on the actuator
• Automatic adaptation to the stroke of the valve (min. valve stroke 8 mm, max. valve stroke 49 mm). The measured stroke is saved and is not lost even in the event of a power failure
• Direction of operation can be selected via screw terminals when making the electrical connection
• Crank handle for external manual adjustment with motor cut-off and as trigger for a re-initialisation
• Power supply 230 V with module or direct connection for 24 V~ or 24 V=; continuous activation also admissible with 230 V
• Maintenance-free gear unit made of sintered steel; gearbox base-plate made of steel
• Spring pack and mounting column made of stainless steel; mounting bracket made of cast light alloy for valve fitting
• Electrical connections (max. 2.5 mm²) with screw terminals
• Three pre-scored cable inlets for M20 × 1.5 (2×) and M16 × 1.5
• Fitting vertically upright to horizontal. Suspended is not recommended as condensate, dripping water, etc. must be prevented from entering the actuator along the valve spindle.
Download data sheet.